Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Barefoot.

I haven't actually read a book worth reading in about a month. Lately, I've been dying to call these authors and demand they give me these wasted hours of my life back.

Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand was a breath of fresh air my friends. It was unlike any book that I have read in the past few years. Yes, it had the typical love conflicts, people getting hurt...drama, drama, drama. It is like a 400 page book and I read it in two days, I couldn't put it down. There were different twists, and I honestly had no idea what the ending was going to be like until I got there. It was not predictable at all, and everyone who reads this book will appreciate that shit, for sure.

Three very different women, living together, in a very small house on Nantucket for the summer. All of them were completely screwed up. Lets just say it will make you feel like your life isn't that bad.

Read it, get lost in their world, you wont be disappointed.

No comments: