Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Second Time Around.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but sometimes I get in these really corny moods where I want to read a book about family and friendship, like a really bonding - blood brothers kind of friendship. People who inspire each other and lives change for the better after meeting. I was in that mood the other day, and found the perfect book for my corny fix. “Second Time Around” by Marcia Willett hit the spot.

Due to the splintering her family years ago, never married eighty-four years old Mathilda Rainbird has no obvious heir to bequest her large South Devon estate to once she dies, which the octogenarian knows is soon. As such with the help of barrister James Barrington she leaves her property including her seaside cottage three cousins she never met and she believes never met each other.

Can this family come back together again? DUM DUM DUMMMMM….read it and find out silly.

No comments: