Sunday, January 23, 2011

the glamorous life of the kardashian sisters.

I thoroughly enjoy the Kardashians. I love them on a healthy level. I watch their E! shows on occasion, and am attracted to magazines with them on the cover. I don't follow them on Twitter or anything stalkerish, but I am looking forward to Kim and Kourtney's show that premiers tonight. Yes, we are on a first name basis.

The three Kardashian sisters, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe are outrageously popular, purely for being themselves. They are savvy business women, but this is not what attracts us to them. We love their crude humor and ridiculous arguments. They have flaws that we can relate to. Their autobiograpy, Kardashian Konfidential, hit the shelves in November. It is obvious that they wrote every word, because it is a little hard to follow at times, and there were points when I felt like the outsider to some inside joke. I didn't mind, but I did find myself thinking, WHAT ARE THESE BITCHES TALKING ABOUT? Every so often.

An extremely cool aspect of this autobiography are the personal items and pictures included. The girls had actual notes, valentines day and birthday cards copied onto the pages. Some were written by their parents, (Kris, and their late father, Robert), and some were written to each other. Anyone who is curious about the three sisters' teenage years will find this book extremely interesting. Also iincluded are childhood pictures, and of course gorgeous photos of their less awkward years.

A must read for every Kardashian fan.

No comments: