Thursday, June 23, 2011

I watched  The Jane Austen Book Club today, and it got me thinking, I have not read nearly enough Jane Austen novels. I had not even heard of them all before watching the movie (which I enjoyed, especially Emily Blunt with an American accent). My summer goal? To read every Jane Austen book ever written. Oh, and to end world hunger.

I am going to reread Pride and Prejudice and Emma, because I read them a very long time ago, probably trying to look far more mature than I was, or currently am. Then I will finish the other four, Sense and Sensibility, Mansfield Park, Northanger Abbey and Persuasion.

Now all I need to do is find four other emotionally screwed up females, and one sensitive boy so that I can form a productive book club. Sign ups begin next week.

No comments: