Thursday, January 26, 2012

a mobile bakery, dreams really do come true.

I don't know about you, but I prefer my meals on wheels. I like the idea of getting lunch or a late night snack off the back of someones truck. They have them all over New York City. You can find anything your little heart desires. My manfriend, who lives in Queens, recently introduced me to the taco truck. Didn't take him long to find the way to my heart. He catches on quick, that one.

You can get the schedule at www.treatstruck.com


Entrepreneurial baker Kim Ima owns the famous "Treats Truck" in the city. She just drives around with a truck packed full of seriously yummy baked goods, stopping in random neighborhoods throughout the big apple. Hi Kim, please come to Queens, love Jenilee. Anyways, she wrote The Treats Truck Baking Book, which does not disappoint. It is filled with all of her popular recipes: cookies (sandwich and traditional), brownies, cakes and cupcakes, even ice cream.



Kim's motto? "Not too fancy, always delicious!"
Can I get that on my tombstone?

No comments: