Friday, May 11, 2012

maybe this story technically isn’t happening, but it really does happen.

I don’t watch the news because I don’t want to know about all of the terrible things happening in the world. I am aware that there are some truly sick beings walking among us, I simply would rather not be aware of what gross hobbies they busy themselves with. I already keep pepper spray in my purse and get paranoid when a car has been behind me on the highway for too long. I don’t need any more reason to not want to sleep alone in my house. But thank you Cara Hoffman for terrifying me anyways, and setting your latest novel in WNY. Guess who lives in WNY? This girl does.

So Much Pretty follows the lives of three young women. One disappeared and was murdered, and the other two have their suspicions about the crime, which leads to a more horrifying crime. Hoffman flawlessly jumps back and forth through time. Get ready to wash your eyeballs out people.

No comments: