Thursday, March 7, 2013

siri in your life.

For the most part I want to punch Siri in the face. Half of the time she doesn't understand what I'm saying, unless I'm asking her where to dump a dead body. She gets that.




Marc Saltzman was kind enough to write Siri for Dummies, which has helped my relationship with Siri greatly. I've decided to give her another chance, and try to speak more clearly during our conversations. Saltzman gives advice on how to make the most of her skills, which she does have a lot of. Siri can basically organize your life if you'll let her. I still have trust issues, but I'm working through them.



 
Siri for Dummies includes step-by-step instructions on how to utilize all that Siri has to offer. Using your voice, Siri can add important dates and meetings to your calendar, she can take notes for you to look at later, she can tell you were the closest gas station is, she can type and send text messages for you. There is a lot Siri can do to make your life easier. She is basically a really fast lady Google that you can talk to. If you have an iPhone 4S or 5, Siri is already fully available to you. Those of you who are still using flip phones, Siri has standards.

No comments: