Friday, May 24, 2013

only includes the good stuff.

I am not even remotely tech savvy. Web wise, can’t go much further than this (very basic) blog. Other than my general disinterest, I also don’t have time to figure out how to use different web technologies, I’m busy molding the minds of America’s youth/trying not to hit them. Peter Gasston's The Modern Web, Multi-Device Web Development with HTML5, CSS3, and Javascript is exactly what people like me need. When I say people like me, I mean people who would benefit from building their own website, but don’t have time to research it themselves.  For me it would be useful for this blog, or a classroom website, for you it could be for something else like your own business. Gasston doesn’t give you a bunch of different directions in this resource; he gives you the RIGHT direction. He’s done the research for you; all you have to do is follow his lead, and BAM you’ve updated an outdated website, or created a brand spankin’ new one that suits your needs perfectly. We’ve got a reference that is worth it over here people, don’t miss out!


No comments: