Saturday, March 2, 2013

where are the four big ideas?

Contrary to popular belief, there are a few smart kids strolling around farm schools like the one I work at, so when a few students in my study hall told me they were looking to ace the AP Bio exam, I knew I had to work my magic. I am the queen of resources, a kid at school is cramming for a final or a crazy hard exam? I've got a book for that.



I typically look to the Princeton Review for help in the book department because they never EVER let me down, but there were a few issues with Cracking the AP Biology Exam, 2013 Edition (Revised) (College Test Preparation). To be honest, this book is missing some key components of the NEW AP Bio exam. It's a great Biology resource, but without the updates, a kid may not get much out of it for the actual exam. Sorry Princeton Review, I have high hopes for the 2014 model!

No comments: