Thursday, December 19, 2013

beaders of the world, unite!

What am I looking for in a good craft book? Oh, I’m glad you asked. Well, I look for easy to understand directions with A LOT of illustrations, as I am a visual learner. What am I looking for in a good beading book? That’s easy, anything by Diane Fitzgerald. This chick keeps coming out with the best illustrated bead books I have ever seen, and she outdoes herself with her latest, Shaped Beadwork & Beyond. This is a resource that should be gifted to every artsy-crafty-jewelry making person on your Christmas gift list as it includes 40 amazing projects that are super unique and adorable. It is heavy on the necklaces, leaving only a few bracelet and earring projects, but every project is super inspiring, so who knows? You may use these ideas and begin designing your own.



No comments: