Friday, August 15, 2014

from the mouth of capitalists.

I'm not going to waste your time pretending I am an expert on capitalism, but I do know about corruption and a few guys who are experts on the subject, John Mackey, co-founder and co-CEO of Whole Foods Market and Raj Sisodia, business professor at Babson College, and co-founder of the Conscious Capitalism Institute. They shed some real light on the subject in his book titled Conscious Capitalism, With a New Preface by the Authors: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business. As leaders of the Conscious Capitalism movement, Mackey and Sisodia defend free-market capitalism and argue that aspiring leaders and business builders need to continue on this path of transformation—for the good of both business and society as a whole.



I can't prove that all of Mackey and Sisodia's information is correct, but they're clear and concise, and when at the end of the day a couple of guys work this hard to improve my thinking? I'll give them chance, every time.

No comments: