Friday, May 30, 2014

i haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

I haven't had much of an urge to travel to Scotland, until I watched Downton Abbey and then until I read Fodor's Scotland (Full-color Travel Guide). I mean, how gorgeous can a place be? Love at first sight (of these amazing photos in the book).



Knowing the history of a country is great and all, but I enjoy how Fodor also includes information on Scotland TODAY. Apparently European countries DO evolve (sort of), and you should be aware of that on your trip. Moving on... This guide tells you where everything is (noting the top sites) what to see, what to do, and how to get there. Also included are the basics on dining, lodging, and most importantly, how to save money on your trip. Everything about this guide is basic and straightforward. Fodor doesn't make a habit of wasting your time, all of the information you need is at your fingertips.

No comments: