Wednesday, May 14, 2014

just in time for spring cleaning.

It's that time of year, and my first year in my own house so spring cleaning means a little more to me than it once did. I am always calling my grandma asking her how to get stains out, or how to clean my curtains (can't I just Lysol them?) etc. etc. Jolie Kerr, author of the popular column, Ask a Clean Person has come out with a book titled My Boyfriend Barfed in my Handbag: And Other Things You Can't Ask Martha. And it's hilariously done. I loved the explanation every tid bit and trick.



This cleaning resource is a perfect bridal shower, house warming, or birthday gift for anyone who isn't my grandma's age, because honestly, no one knows what they're doing anymore unless their my grandma. Inside there are so many tips, including how to clean a ceiling fan without getting dust all over the room, how Scrubbing Bubbles will make cleaning your bathroom a joy, how to really eliminate odors from the crotch of your gym shorts (I was using Lysol for that, too), and SO much more. My Boyfriend Barked in my Handbag IS the new cleaning manual. Get with it people.


Giveaway!!!
 
Rules:
1. Follow this blog :)
2. E-mail your name and this book title to: jenileerose@yahoo.com to enter!
3. Contest ends 5/22!

No comments: