Wednesday, July 2, 2014

make your ideas a reality.



My mom and grandma LOVE Shark Tank. They literally order some of the products they see on the show. Silly girls. I'm not really into that type of reality show, or reality shows in general unless it's House Hunters, but I did appreciate Shark Tank's Lori Greiner's Invent It, Sell It, Bank It! almost as much as the ladies did. In this book, which I would consider a self-help, Greiner shares her own entrepreneurial experience in such a way, it is obvious that she wants readers to be successful.

Advice and specific topics in the book include:

Research Your Market
How to Get Funding
The Truth About Patents
Manufacturing and Packaging
Beyond Brick and Mortar
Marketing That Really Works
Expand and Diversify
 
If you're already knee deep in your own entrepreneurial start up, some of this info may be repetitive to you. But I do believe that Greiner offers some real gems of advice, I mean, she's the one who is walking around all successful. 

No comments: