Thursday, January 8, 2015

for fun, probably.

Psychology lecturer and very clever, Ben Ambridge has come out with a book filled with quizzes and experiments to learn more about ourselves, others, and why we do what we do. PSY-Q: Test Yourself with More than 80 Quizzes, Puzzles, and Experiments for Everyday Life is 2015's Psych 101, and if you're interested in finding out if your boyfriend is a psychopath, this is a good place to start. I think that everyone should take the time to complete the Personality Profile at some point in their lives. I mean, how else are you going to find out which personality trait you are. Are you open to experiences, agreeable, an extrovert, overly consciences or neurotic? I mean, I would want to know. I am an extrovert, by the way. One of my favorite parts about the book is The Raw Shark Test. You know, when the doc pulls out a weird ink spotted picture and you have to say out loud what you see. Ambridge has you look at the picture, write down what you see, and then find out what your answer says about you on the next page. Apparently I have daddy issues, but who doesn't? There are a lot of quizzes, so I'm sure you'll find one that suits you. This book is great for a party, couples getting to know each other, any new relationships really. It's fun for regular folks. I mean, if you were a complete psychopath you probably would have killed a butterfly by now. So I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

No comments: